It is the goal of Tecumseh Center for the Arts and The TCA Michigan Homegrown Project to host over 75 events each year that focuses on celebrating local Tecumseh and Michigan area artists including (but not limited to) music, dance, readings, cinematic productions, and theatrical performances.
- To increase the number of patrons visiting the Tecumseh Center for the Arts each year by actively promoting all international, national and local events held at the theater.
- To strengthen and develop meaningful and long-term relationships with partner organizations to help meet the needs of these often smaller arts organizations.
- Partner with local art galleries and artists to display their artwork for free in the TCA lobby. Local artists can utilize the theater lobby space to promote their work throughout the year.
- The TCA will make a concentrated and intentional effort to keep production costs low for partnering organizations while creating a welcoming and encouraging environment at the theater.
- The TCA will provide many in-kind services for each event ranging from technical support hours to marketing and box office support.
Our Mission Realized:
To enhance the quality of life in the greater Tecumseh community by providing exceptional arts and entertainment events and participatory opportunities.
Exciting things to come:
Keep watch for more information as we build momentum for this year's season that officially kicks off Thursday, September 29! Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter so you don't miss our upcoming announcements, including our season tickets!
It's all here at the TCA!