Audition times are broken down into the following age groups:
- Ages 8-10 … 1:00 pm (arrive at 12:00 pm)
- Ages 11-13 … 2:15 pm (arrive at 1:15 pm)
- Ages 14+… 3:30 pm (arrive at 2:30 pm)
The following items are mandatory requirements for all dancers.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting on Thursday, September 26 at 7 PM
- Attendance at all Sunday rehearsals in October
- Must be currently enrolled in a ballet or pointe class at any studio
- Only one absence allowed during November and December
This year’s Nutcracker Ballet will take place December 12 – 14, 2019. There will be two casts this year. All casting decisions are determined by the Nutcracker Ballet Production Team. Each dancer is reviewed by a panel of five area dance studio owners, choreographers, and the producer. Cast members are chosen by how they perform at the time of auditions, based on ability, stage presence, and skill level. The panel reviews individual scores and jointly decides casting.
For more information, call Tecumseh Center for the Arts at 517-423-6617.