The deadline for submission is quickly approaching. Filmmakers need to complete a submission form and upload film submissions to YouTube. CLICK HERE to download submission form. Completed forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Tecumseh Center for the Arts at 400 N. Maumee St. Tecumseh, MI 49286 by Friday, January 8, 2016.
Cabin Fever Film Fest is scheduled for Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 7:00 pm. Tickets are on sale now for $10 each.
Requirements for participation in the Film Festival:
- Films should be around five minutes in length.
- Films must be appropriate for all audiences. Tecumseh Center for the Arts reserves the right to exclude submissions that have inappropriate content.
- Filmmakers will need to submit a submission form. CLICK HERE to download submission form.
- Filmmakers will need to upload their submissions to YouTube.
- Filmmakers must be willing to participate in collaboration with any and all TCA staff in regard to photography, video recording, interviews, and any other supplemental activities.
- Filmmakers will each receive one complimentary ticket to the event for each submission chosen by Tecumseh Center for the Arts to be shown at the film festival. Each participant in group submissions will receive one complimentary ticket.
Anyone may enter films for consideration. Minors may apply with the permission of a parent or guardian. More than one person may work together on a film. All entries must be the exclusive work of the applicant or submitting team.
For more information, contact the TCA Box Office at 517.423.6617.