- New auditorium and lobby roofs (Replacing the original ones from 1981).
- A new ticketing program (A new single system cloud platform).
- Wi-Fi and cabling upgrade (Helping us keep up with the technological needs of our performers).
- Installing Koala Care changing stations in both men and women’s bathrooms.
- Booking an entire new season with even more shows!
To keep the theater thriving and moving forward, we have set a couple of hefty goals this year and we’re looking for support from local businesses to help us reach our business sponsorship goal of $20,000.
The money raised from Business Sponsorships help us book amazing talent at Tecumseh Center for the Arts through our National Touring Season. It also helps fund our homegrown events like The TCA Nutcracker Ballet, WTCA Radio Show, Princess Day, Cabin Fever Film Fest and Junk to Funk that keeps money right here in our community.
Business Sponsors help us reach our annual goals and in turn we gladly promote them to the thousands of people that visit the theater each year. Business Sponsors are promoted in our playbills, in our lobby, through our website and social media channels. Business Sponsors who support us at the highest levels are also promoted through our radio and television commercials throughout the year as well.
Throughout August and September, TCA Director Kelly Jo Gilmore will be out promoting the theater and looking for local businesses to partner with us this year. If you're interested in sponsoring the theater as a business, please call 517-423-6617 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To review our sponsorship packages this year, please click here.